If you are looking for a church you may be wondering what to expect when you visit a worship service at Maranatha. Here are some quick answers to questions you may have.
- We have one worship services on Sundays at 9:00 AM
- Fellowship Time: 10:15AM-10:45AM
- Discipleship Groups: 10:45AM-11:45AM
- Come expecting to hear God's Word preached and music that celebrates God's character.
- Join us for coffee, donuts and fellowship between services at 10:00AM in our Fellowship Hall
- Children are welcome during our worship services. We offer Sunday School during our Discipleship Group hour in our Ministry Center. You may want to arrive 10 minutes early to register your children.
- You can also visit or call the church office. We'd love to hear from you.